Saving water helps save the planet. Here are 5 ways you can save water:
1. Search for leaks. Looking at your water bill to make sure there isn't a spike each month, as that could be sign of a leak.
2. Using low water pressure in your showerheads and faucets.
3. Don't let the water run while brushing your teeth, or shaving.
4. Instead of using the garbage disposal all the time, create a compost bin. Food scraps can be used to make rich soil for your garden or yard.
5. Update your appliances, like your washing machine. Front-load washing machines can increase the amount of clothing washed, and reuce the use of water.
Everyone can do their part to reduce and conserve by following even just one of these steps!