LUBBOCK, TX (NEWS RELEASE) - Fresenius Kidney Care, the dialysis division of Fresenius Medical Care North America and the nation’s leading network of dialysis facilities, invites the community to attend an Open House celebration on Thursday, August 10, at its new clinic in Lubbock, Texas. The clinic, which can treat initially 72 patients per week in addition to nocturnal patients, enables Fresenius Kidney Care’s local team of expert medical professionals to better serve the Lubbock area’s growing dialysis community, and meet the growing need for nocturnal dialysis.
Open House at Fresenius Kidney Care Caprock
Local experienced medical professionals available to discuss:
1) Patient services and the latest dialysis treatment options, including:
- In-center dialysis – provides the reassurance of staff-assisted treatment and labs all in one place
- Nocturnal (nighttime) dialysis – gives patients lifestyle benefits and more time for daily activities
- At-home dialysis – offers patients greater independence, convenience and health benefits
2) How the center’s care team meets patients’ physical and emotional needs by individualizing their care
3) How Fresenius Kidney Care Caprock strives to empower people to thrive on and live the healthiest, fullest way possible – with kidney disease treatments that fit in with life, not the other way around.
Tour the clinic and:
- Meet the treatment team and see the treatment rooms
- Learn about other services offered at the center, such as hemodialysis travel services, pharmacy services and ongoing educational programs
Light refreshments available.
Open to the public
Thursday, August 10
4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Fresenius Kidney Care Caprock
8704 University Ave
Lubbock, TX 79423
For more information, please contact Clinic Manager Shirley Wright, RN, at 806-785-1035 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange interviews with clinical staff and/or obtain photos of the new clinic, please contact Lauren Martin at email@example.com or 312-558-1770.
About Kidney Disease and Dialysis
According to the National Kidney Foundation, one in three American adults are at risk for developing kidney disease. The two leading causes of kidney disease are high blood pressure and diabetes. Other risk factors include family history of kidney failure, kidney stones, smoking, obesity and cardiovascular disease. Dialysis is required for those who develop end stage kidney failure, which typically represents 85 to 90 percent loss of kidney function. Dialysis is used to remove waste, salt and extra water in the body, and keep safe levels of potassium, sodium and bicarbonate in the blood and control blood pressure.
About Fresenius Kidney Care
Fresenius Kidney Care, a division of Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA), provides dialysis treatment and services to more than 180,000 patients with kidney disease at more than 2,300 facilities nationwide. Fresenius Kidney Care supports people by helping to address both the physical and emotional aspects of kidney disease through personalized care, education and lifestyle support services so they can lead meaningful and fulfilling lives.
Fresenius Kidney Care patients have access to FMCNA’s integrated network of kidney care services ranging from cardiology and vascular care to pharmacy and lab services as well as urgent care centers and the country’s largest practice of hospitalist and post-acute providers. As a leader in renal care technology, innovation and clinical research, FMCNA’s more than 67,000 employees are dedicated to the mission of delivering superior care that improves the quality of life for people with kidney disease. For more information about Fresenius Kidney Care, visit www.freseniuskidneycare.com, like us on Facebook at facebook.com/FreseniusKidneyCare and follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/FreseniusKC.
(News release from Fresenius Kidney Care)
A man known to authorities as the "spelling bee bandit" has pleaded…
This version has directions for microwave preparation for quick…
Carrie Fisher's beloved French bulldog, Gary, is still making public…