LUBBOCK, TX - Avocado Turkey Wrap
· 1-2 Amigos Wheat Tortillas
· ¼ cup Hatch Green Chile Guacamole
· ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
· 2-4 slices turkey
· Sliced vegetables; such as bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes
· 2-4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a small bowl, stir together guacamole and yogurt (or you can just use the guacamole).
2. On one tortilla, spread guacamole mixture; arrange 1-2 slices of turkey on top.
3. Arrange sliced vegetables; top with cheese.
4. Roll into a wrap. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Texas Tech was unable to overcome a slow start in Wednesday's 67-58…
Five years ago, Darin Dorsett was fighting for his life in an…
The flu is here in Lubbock and according to school nurses, it's…