LUBBOCK, TX - Avocado Turkey Wrap
· 1-2 Amigos Wheat Tortillas
· ¼ cup Hatch Green Chile Guacamole
· ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
· 2-4 slices turkey
· Sliced vegetables; such as bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes
· 2-4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a small bowl, stir together guacamole and yogurt (or you can just use the guacamole).
2. On one tortilla, spread guacamole mixture; arrange 1-2 slices of turkey on top.
3. Arrange sliced vegetables; top with cheese.
4. Roll into a wrap. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
In the second of his three part series, Bryan Mudd introduces us to…
The Spoon Owner David Wilde said in hindsight, it seemed like no one…
Elliott loves dinosaurs, volcanoes and exploring. So where in…