LUBBOCK, TX - Avocado Turkey Wrap
· 1-2 Amigos Wheat Tortillas
· ¼ cup Hatch Green Chile Guacamole
· ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
· 2-4 slices turkey
· Sliced vegetables; such as bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes
· 2-4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a small bowl, stir together guacamole and yogurt (or you can just use the guacamole).
2. On one tortilla, spread guacamole mixture; arrange 1-2 slices of turkey on top.
3. Arrange sliced vegetables; top with cheese.
4. Roll into a wrap. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Faith Christian Family Church was finally restored Tuesday after a…
If you drive by Patsy Pugh's house on County Road 2100, you wouldn't…
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals on Monday denied the latest…