Lubbock, TX - BBQ Chicken Tostadas
* 8 tostada shells (or 8 corn tortillas, brushed lightly with olive oil and baked for 3-5 minutes per side, until crispy)
* 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
* 1½ cups of your favorite barbecue sauce, divided
* 2 cups extra sharp cheddar
* 3 green onions, very thinly sliced (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lay out the tostada shells (or baked tortillas) on two rimmed baking sheets.
2. Combine the chicken and 1 cup of the barbecue sauce in a small bowl, and stir to coat.
3. Divide the chicken between the tostada shells and top with the cheese (about ¼ cup on each). Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
4. Remove from the oven and drizzle with the remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
In the second of his three part series, Bryan Mudd introduces us to…
The Spoon Owner David Wilde said in hindsight, it seemed like no one…
Elliott loves dinosaurs, volcanoes and exploring. So where in…