Lubbock, TX - BBQ Chicken Tostadas
* 8 tostada shells (or 8 corn tortillas, brushed lightly with olive oil and baked for 3-5 minutes per side, until crispy)
* 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
* 1½ cups of your favorite barbecue sauce, divided
* 2 cups extra sharp cheddar
* 3 green onions, very thinly sliced (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lay out the tostada shells (or baked tortillas) on two rimmed baking sheets.
2. Combine the chicken and 1 cup of the barbecue sauce in a small bowl, and stir to coat.
3. Divide the chicken between the tostada shells and top with the cheese (about ¼ cup on each). Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
4. Remove from the oven and drizzle with the remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
DACA recipients whose work-status expires between now and March 2018…
The Kingsmen come back, Sinatra returns, and watch your feet for the…