LUBBOCK, TX - Breakfast Stir-fry
Yield: 4-5 servings
● 3 XL eggs
● 2 Tbsp milk
● Cooking spray
● 8 oz cooked Jennie-O Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage
● 1/3 cup chopped Red onion
● 1/3 cup chopped Yellow bell pepper
● 1/3 cup chopped Orange bell pepper
● Olive oil
● 1/4 cup Sliced almonds
● 2 cups cooked Brown Rice
● 1/2 - 3/4 packet Kikkoman Stir Fry Seasoning
● 4 cups kale, chopped
● 3/4 cup feta Cheese
● Salt and Pepper
1. Heat skillet over medium-low heat and spray with cooking spray. Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Cook to a soft scramble. Set aside.
2. Cook turkey and break into medium sized crumbles. Drain excess fat and/or pour into bowl lined with paper towel.
3. Saute onion in olive oil until lightly cooked. Add bell peppers, almonds, and rice. Toss with stir fry seasoning.
4. Add turkey and eggs to rice mixture. Stir in kale and let rest for 2 minutes. Pour into bowl and top with feta cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Some parents expressed concerns over a growing trend of raffling off…
At only 16-years-old, Mackinley Malone was shot and killed near…
Police continued their investigation of a shooting involving…