LUBBOCK, TX - Kiss The Cook: Cranberries 3 Ways
Recipes used in today's video:
Roasted Butternut Squash with Pecans and Sage
2 (11-ounce) containers peeled diced fresh butternut squash
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage or 1 teaspoon dried Sage
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Arrange butternut squash in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until browned, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Place butter in a large bowl. Stir in squash, pecans, and sage; toss to combine.
Adapted from Cooking Light
· 1 large bottle sparkling water
· 1 bottle Cranberry Juice made with 100% juice
· Garnish: fresh cranberries, fresh mint leaves, orange slices
· Optional: 1 bottle sparkling wine
1. In a wine glass fill halfway with sparkling water (or sparkling wine); fill remainder with juice.
2. Garnish as desired and repeat with additional glasses.
Are you a fan of South Plains politics? Here are your Talking Points…
Dozens of people who live near the former Reese Air Force base have…
Smoked Salmon Salad in Avocado Boats