LUBBOCK, TX - Easy Fish Tacos
· Have the Seafood Department steam and season tilapia with taco seasoning.
· Flake the cooked fish into bite sized pieces; place in warmed corn tortilla and top with Mango Pico de Gallo (found in the Fresh Cut section of Market Street’s produce department).
Easy Salmon and Veggie Noodles
· Have the Seafood Department steam and season some Perfect Portion Salmon with Roasted Garlic Seasoning.
· In a large skillet, heat about 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add one package of your favorite Veggie Noodles (found in the Organic Produce section). Saute for 5-7 minutes, until noodles are tender. Toss with roasted garlic (found in the Olive Bar), if desired.
· Serve cooked noodles topped with salmon.
Talking Points with Bryan Mudd airs each Sunday morning at 11:30 a.m.…
Live through another kind of coming-of-age, and watch a video game…
The Texas Tech Red Raiders won the first round of the NCAA Tournament…