LUBBOCK, TX - Easy Tex Mex Pasta Salad
● 1 package (12 ounces) bowtie noodles 12
● 1 can corn
● 1 can black beans
● 1 pint cherry tomatoes
● 2 large avocados
● 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
● Bolthouse Salsa Verde Avocado Dressing
● Optional: queso fresco cheese, fresh lime
1. Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water for about 30 seconds. Toss with a few tablespoons of the prepared dressing and place in the fridge to chill.
2. Drain the corn. Drain and rinse the black beans.
3. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Remove the skin and pit of the avocado and chop. Coarsely chop the cilantro.
4. Toss all the salad ingredients together, add the salad dressing and enjoy. If desired, add crumbled queso fresco and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Firefighters responded to a large cotton warehouse fire on Locust…
An arrest warrant described the moments leading up to a shooting New…
Lubbock Police Officers were called to the South Plains Mall at 5:57…