Lubbock, TX - Ingredients
· 1 ½ cup fresh cranberries
· 3 tablespoons dark pure maple syrup
· 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
· ½ teaspoon chopped dry thyme
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· 2 Multigrain Flatout Flatbreads
· 1 4-ounce package fresh goat cheese, crumbled
· 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix cranberries, maple syrup, shallot, thyme and salt in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the cranberries burst and the mixture is bubbling and caramelizing along the edge, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir until the cranberries are broken down and the mixture is thick. Set aside.
3. Lay flatbreads out on work surface. Spread the hot cranberry mixture over the flatbreads, dividing evenly. Top with the goat cheese and chicken. Bake directly on the oven rack until the cheese is softened and flatbread is crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut into 8 small wedges or strips each.
Sonny Dykes will be the next head football coach for the Southern…
A jury found Pete Garcia, Jr., 56 of Levelland guilty of murder.…
The community of Newtown, Connecticut is close to designing a…