LUBBOCK, TX - Strawberry Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
· 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
· 1/3 cup mayonnaise
· 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
· 1/4 cup honey
· Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
· 1 1/2 pounds diced chicken (about 4 cups)
· 1 cup chopped pecans
· 2 cups diced strawberries
· 1 to 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
· 1 cup spinach leaves
· Whole grain bread
1. In a large bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and
pepper until thoroughly combined.
2. To the bowl of dressing, add diced chicken, pecans, diced strawberries, and poppy
seeds. Carefully stir until all ingredients are evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least an hour
before serving to chill and allow the flavors to blend.
3. On one slice of bread place several spinach leaves; top with chicken salad. Place another slice of bread on top for a sandwich, or just eat as an open-faced sandwich.
Faith Christian Family Church was finally restored Tuesday after a…
If you drive by Patsy Pugh's house on County Road 2100, you wouldn't…
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals on Monday denied the latest…