LUBBOCK, TX - Veggie Pesto Pizza with a Cauliflower Crust
· 1 package frozen cauliflower pizza crust*
· 1/4 cup basil pesto
· 1 portabella mushroom, sliced
· 4 oz. white mushrooms, sliced
· 2 tsp. olive oil
· ¼ red onion, sliced thinly
· 1 cup fresh spinach/kale mix
· 4 roasted garlic cloves, chopped
· 1 ¼ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
· ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add olive oil. When olive oil is heated, add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Remove 1 crust from package and place on pizza pan.
4. Spread pesto on crust. Sprinkle ¾ cup of mozzarella evenly over the crust.
5. Evenly place mushrooms, onions, spinach, and garlic on pizza; top with remaining mozzarella and ¼ cup of the parmesan cheese.
6. Place pizza in oven and cook for 12-14 min or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; top with remaining cheese and serve.
*The package contains 2 crusts. The remaining ingredients are for one crust/pizza.
Hundreds of Evans Eagles were packed into the gym, anxiously awaiting…
Reverend Billy Graham, known across the world for his evangelical…
A teenager was arrested this week in Floydada after making a threat…