West Lubbock Apartment Fire Leaves Two Families Displaced

Published 10/08 2013 10:51PM

Updated 10/08 2013 11:01PM

An apartment fire started at The Park Apartments just after 6:30 Tuesday evening.

LFD says initial investigations lead them to believe a cigarette was not properly discarded accidentally onto a patio couch outside of one of the apartment complexes.

There are no reported injuries and they do not believe any criminal activity was involved.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Coupon

.

Featured Business