- Boneless chicken breasts
- egg, beaten
- small bowl of Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- butter or margarine
- jar of spaghetti sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using whatever you can find. I like using a small skillet.
- Cover chicken in egg, then in crumbs.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and simmer 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.