LUBBOCK, TX (NEWS RELEASE) - April 22nd, 2017
Buffalo Springs Lake 2017 Hourly Boat and Bank Bass Fishing Tournament
Buffalo Springs Lake
Begin at Buffalo Bay Marina fish anywhere on the lake.
- $25/Entry per angler (Includes gate entry per person. $5 additional for boat entry) You can pre-register or register on the day of the tournament at the gate. Pre-Register at the Buffalo Springs Lake Office Wednesday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Bring your receipt to the Marina on the day of the tournament from 5:30am-7am. Late registration is from 7:00am - 11:00pm.
- Early Bird Registration: No boat fee at gate entry if you pre-register day before the tournament.
- $5/boat gate entry if you register day of tournament before 7:00am. Normal boat fee after 7:00am.
- $100/hour slot payout for the single heaviest bass. (Excludes striped bass) 6 slot payouts! If no fish is weighed in on any hour slot then no money will be awarded that hour.
- $500 for the single heaviest bass (excludes striped bass)of the day plus Buffalo Springs Lake Family Season Pass ($175 value)
- 2nd single heaviest bass (excludes striped bass) of the day will also win a Buffalo Springs Lake Individual Season Pass. ($75 value)
- $5 Striped Bass Pot (Optional) Striped bass must be 18” minimum. Heaviest Striper Bass caught for the day will win entire pot which depends on total entries.
Fish from 7:00am - 1:00pm. From boat or bank/offshore-no wading.
Follow all State and Boat regulations.
Go to www.buffalospringslake.net of the event on Buffalo Springs Lake’s Facebook page for more information.
(News release from Buffalo Springs Lake)
Tarvinn Williams, 29, of Lubbock pleaded not guilty Thursday in…
Lubbock Police arrested Robert Fulford, 44, Wednesday evening after a…
Kate Osana Simonian, a doctoral student in the Texas Tech University…