Food on Stove Leads to House Fire in Central Lubbock

Published 07/24 2014 04:18PM

Updated 07/24 2014 06:31PM

LUBBOCK, TX -- At least one person will have to find another place to stay after a fire Thursday afternoon in the 2600 block of 33rd Street.  A woman left food on the stove, and no injuries were reported.  

Lubbock Fire Rescue said firefighters responded to a residential fire alarm and “had the fire knocked down within 5 minutes.”

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Coupon

.

Featured Business