Unattended Barbecue Grill Causes Saturday Morning Fire

Published 07/05 2014 05:27PM

Updated 07/05 2014 06:26PM

LUBBOCK, TX -- An unattended barbecue grill leaves one Lubbock man without a home and causes damage to a second residence.

The Lubbock Fire and Rescue was dispatched to 1909 71st Street for a reported structure fire just after 10:30 a.m. Saturday. Fire crews arrived to find heavy fire conditions. The fire had also spread to second residents.

Fire crews were able put out the fire in about an hour. No one was injured the fire.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.

Featured Business