They touch on the following:
· Heart disease threatens us all. Surprisingly, a number of simple lifestyle changes can offer powerful protection against a heart attack
· Why standard medical care frequently fails to diagnose and correctly treat heart disease.
· What really causes heart attacks, and what simple tests will determine if you’re truly at risk
· Why women are misdiagnosed at higher rates than men, and the warning signs both they and their practitioners often ignore
· Why your cholesterol numbers likely don’t tell the whole story
· What you should find out about your DNA – and what to do if it turns out that you have one of the gene variants that increases your risk for heart disease
· Surprising risk factors for cardiovascular disease, from migraines to lack of sleep to vitamin D deficiency
Talk & Book Signing:
Saturday, February 15
Barnes & Noble
6002 Slide Road
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.