Zucchini Boat Pizza
- 4 medium Zucchini
- 1 cup Marinara OR Fresh Tomato slices
- 1 cup Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cooked ground meat such as turkey pepperoni and turkey sausage
- Bell Peppers
- Any other low-fat, nutrient-dense ingredient you can think of!
1. Preheat oven to 375º
2. Cut zucchini in half length-wise; scoop out center leaving about 1/2 inch zucchini on skin, place on baking sheet
3. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and Oregano
4. Cook meats and/or heat cold items on stove top –
· meats, peppers, marinara, ect...EXCEPT CHEESE
5. Evenly distribute cheese and basil onto zucchini followed by remainder of toppings
6. Cook for 10-15 minutes and Enjoy!
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.