Cauliflower Mashed “Potato”
1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
2-3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
1/4 cup 1% milk
1 tablespoon Greek-Style Sour Cream
1 tablespoon margarine/butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Chives & Parsley to taste
1. Place 3 in. of water in a large saucepan; add cauliflower and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain and cool slightly.
4. Add in remainder of ingredients and mix together with a fork
- Transfer to a blender; Cover and process until smooth.
- Spoon into an oven-safe baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.