Spring Chicken Salad
- 4 Baked Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts – fat trimmed
- 1 ½ Tbsp Reduced-fat Mayo
- 1 ½ Tbsp Lite Lemon Yogurt (Greek or Regular)
- ¾ cup Orange chunks
- ¾ cup Apple chunks
- ½ cup Walnuts
- ½ tsp Dried Dill
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Take baked chicken breast and shred to desired texture; place in large mixing bowl
- Add mayo, yogurt, fruit, dill, salt and pepper to chicken
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Just before serving, toss in walnuts (this helps to make sure your walnuts are crisp!)
Enjoy as a lettuce wraps, atop whole grain crackers or bread, or even as a snack with vegetables such as celery and carrots.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.