Sour Watermelon Ice
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Stevia Blend Baking Sugar (or preferred Sugar Substitute blend)
- 5 cups Watermelon chunks (unseeded)
- 2 tbsp Watermelon Gelatin Mix
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Boil water and set aside
- Place sugar, gelatin mix, and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl and add hot water; mix well until all particles are dissolved
- Take watermelon chunks and puree until smooth
- In a small baking dish (one that can fit into freezer), pour watermelon puree and gelatin/sugar mixture in and stir well.
- Place in freezer over night.
Note: Take out of freezer ~45 minutes prior to serving for best consistency
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.