- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 small Banana or 1 small apple - thinly sliced
- Pinch of Cinnamon (~1/8 tsp)
- Spread peanut butter onto 1 side of a tortilla
- Place sliced banana (or apples) onto peanut butter
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of peanut butter & fruit
- Take other tortilla and place on top.
- Place on stovetop skillet that has been light greased. Cook over medium heat, flipping once, until light browned on both sides (~2-3 minutes on each side)
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.