3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
· 2 (16oz) bags Frozen Fruit of Choice
· 1 (12oz) can Sprite Zero
· 1 box White Cake Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Place frozen fruit in a lightly greased 9x13” baking pan
3. Sprinkle cake mix over fruit
4. Pour Sprite over cake mix and fruit (DO NOT stir)
5. Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned
Serve and Enjoy!
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.