Pecan Salmon Patties
- 1 Can (7.5 ounces) Pink or Red Salmon
- 1 1/2 Cups Pecans
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Small Scallions chopped
- 1 Small Celery Stalk chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Pinch Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drain canned salmon. In a food processor, grind pecans to a fine texture. Add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
3. Separate into 8 medium patties, place on a lightly oiled baking tray, and bake until golden, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Other good flavor combinations…
1. Almonds with shaved Coconut
2. Walnuts with Pesto and Parmesan
3. Pine Nuts with Lemon Pepper
4. Pecans with Dijon Mustard
5. Pistachios with dried Cranberry or Cranberry Sauce
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.