Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
· 1 (4-serving box) of Fat-free, Sugar-free Chocolate Instant Pudding mix
· 1¾ cup Fat-Free Milk
· 1 tsp Vanilla
· 4 oz Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
· 4 oz frozen, lite Whipped Cream
· 1 Chocolate Pie Crust or Homemade Chocolate Pie Crust (see below for directions)
· 1 tbsp grated Semisweet Chocolate
1. In a medium bowl, prepare pudding mix according to package directions, except use the 1¾ cup milk. Stir in vanilla and set aside.
2. Place cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15 seconds; stir and then microwave for another 15 seconds more. Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for 15 seconds. Add half of the pudding mixture. Beat until smooth. Add the remaining pudding mixture. Beat until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread pudding mixture in pie shell. Cover and chill for 4-24 hrs.
3. To serve, top with remaining whipped cream, sprinkle grated chocolate on top, and enjoy!
Homemade Chocolate Pie Crust:
1. 1½ sleeve of Chocolate Graham Crackers – crushed to a fine consistency
2. 2 tbsp Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt
3. 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
· Mix all ingredients together
· Press into bottom of pie pan as evenly as possible
· Bake at 350° for 15 minutes and it’s ready to be filled!
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.