The Fire Department got the call around 11:45 Tuesday morning, and a resident told them the house was filling with smoke. When firefighters arrived, they could see smoke pouring from under the roof.
Firefighters had to use a chainsaw to get through the ceiling, and after a lengthy search, put the fire out.
The resident who called got out of the house safely, and there are no reports of any injuries. So far, no word on the amount of damage the fire did, or if it displaced the resident living there.