Evan shares one of his favorite (and most simple) recipes-- no-bake chicken parmesan.<br>
- Boneless chicken
- egg, beaten
- small bowl of Italian-seasoned
- butter or
- jar of spaghetti sauce
- shredded mozzarella
- grated Parmesan
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using whatever you can find. I like using a small skillet.
- Cover chicken in egg, then in crumbs.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high
heat; add chicken, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken. Cover,
reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and
simmer 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.