Food on Stove Leads to House Fire in Central Lubbock

At least one person will have to find another place to stay after a fire Thursday afternoon in the 2600 block of 33rd Street.
LUBBOCK, TX -- At least one person will have to find another place to stay after a fire Thursday afternoon in the 2600 block of 33rd Street.  A woman left food on the stove, and no injuries were reported.  

Lubbock Fire Rescue said firefighters responded to a residential fire alarm and “had the fire knocked down within 5 minutes.”
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Most Recent Local News