The overnight closures at the US 87/Woodrow Road interchange are scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. and will impact the following traffic:
- Work crews will close US 87 to southbound traffic. Motorists will be detoured onto Loop 493.
- Northbound US 87 will remain open to traffic. Motorists wanting to access westbound Woodrow Road should use north Loop 493 to access the roadway.
- East- and westbound Woodrow Road traffic will not be able to cross US 87 at the intersection during the operation.
- Eastbound Woodrow Road traffic will be detoured south at Loop 493 to US 87 south to the next crossover (approx. ¼ mile), where traffic can crossover onto US 87 north to reconnect with Woodrow Road.
- Westbound Woodrow Road traffic will be detoured north onto US 87 to the north Loop 493 crossover, then south on Loop 493 back to Woodrow Road.
All lanes will re-open to traffic Wednesday, June 11, morning. Message boards informing motorists of the scheduled closures are in place. Work will take place weather permitting.
(Press release from Texas Department of Transportation)