Unattended Barbecue Grill Causes Saturday Morning Fire

An unattended barbecue grill leaves one Lubbock man without a home and causes damage to a second residence.

LUBBOCK, TX -- An unattended barbecue grill leaves one Lubbock man without a home and causes damage to a second residence.

The Lubbock Fire and Rescue was dispatched to 1909 71st Street for a reported structure fire just after 10:30 a.m. Saturday. Fire crews arrived to find heavy fire conditions. The fire had also spread to second residents.

Fire crews were able put out the fire in about an hour. No one was injured the fire.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Most Recent Local News