Woman Hospitalized After Lubbock House Fire Monday

Lubbock Fire Rescue said a house was 100 percent smoke damaged and 15 percent fire damaged after an air conditioning fire early Monday afternoon.
LUBBOCK, TX -- Lubbock Fire Rescue said a house was 100 percent smoke damaged and 15 percent fire damaged after an air conditioning fire early Monday afternoon. Firefighters responded to a house in the 200 block of Ave S a few minutes after 12:00 pm.

A written statement from LFR said, “[The] fire cause is attributed to an overloaded extension cord running a window air conditioner unit.”

That same statement said, “One adult female resident was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation.” LFR did not release her name or provide an update on her condition.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Most Recent Local News