By Allison Morrison and Amber Parker
(LUBBOCK, TX) - The Lubbock Fire Marshal's Office is now looking into what sparked an early morning house fire.
At least two calls came into dispatchers around 2:00 Tuesday morning.
When crews arrived on the 1600 block of 23rd Street, they found flames coming out of the house.
Everyone made it out safely and the Red Cross is now providing a place to stay for at least one person.
The fire was extinguished in about 90 minutes.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.