Space Heater Blamed for Monday House Fire

Lubbock firefighters said a space heater caused a house fire early Monday afternoon in the 2000 block of East 15th Street.
By James Clark

LUBBOCK, TX -- Lubbock firefighters said a space heater caused a house fire early Monday afternoon in the 2000 block of East 15th Street. No one was hurt, and the fire department said 25 percent of the house was damaged by fire.

Two men were displaced, according to LFD, and they are receiving help from the South Plains Chapter of the American Red Cross. The entire home sustained smoke damage.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Most Recent Local News