Kiss The Cook: Bacon and Queso Fresco Avocado Dip
· 6 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled (set aside one piece to crumble on top)
· 4 avocados
· ¼ cup chopped red onion
· ¼ cup lime juice
· 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
· ¼ teaspoon cumin
· ¼ teaspoon chili powder or chipotle powder
· ½ teaspoon garlic salt
· ¼ – ½ cup queso fresco, crumbled
· Options to serve with: blue corn chips, carrots, whole grain crackers.
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except for the queso; smash together with a fork until combined.
2. Transfer to a serving bowl; top with queso and remaining bacon.
3. Serve with chips, carrots and/or crackers.