Kiss The Cook: Honey Goat Cheese Treats
* 4 oz. honey goat cheese
* 1 container (5.3 oz.) vanilla Greek yogurt
* ¼ cup strawberry chia seed jam
* 12 slices dark chocolate covered banana chips
* 1 package frozen mini phyllo cups, thawed
1. In a medium bowl, mix together goat cheese and yogurt.
2. Using a small spoon, place a spoonful of the goat cheese mixture in each phyllo cup. Set on a platter.*
3. Top each cup about 1 teaspoon of jam and a slice of banana chip.
4. Serve immediately.
*Save any remaining cheese for toast or stir into oatmeal!