LUBBOCK, Texas — As coverage of the coronavirus outbreak continues, we’ve decided to compile some of the stories that we think are most important and useful to our local audience.
Related Page: OPEN FOR BUSINESS
This list is in chronological order. The oldest articles are at the top while the most recent articles are at the bottom. We will add and remove articles from the list as the situation develops.
Lubbock & South Plains Coronavirus Coverage Highlights
- After 61 new COVID cases, mayor says “We are not going back to shutting down.”
- Lubbock Utilities to resume disconnections July 1
- Mayor Pope addresses masks during Wednesday press conference, ‘Not on the table’
- Lubbock Health Department identifies several coronavirus exposure sites
- City of Lubbock reports 72 new COVID-19 cases, 16 additional recoveries
- Little Woodrow’s issued 30-day alcohol permit suspension for not following COVID-19 protocols
- Covenant Health temporarily suspends construction on Hope Tower at Covenant Medical Center
Johns Hopkins Cornonavirus Resource Center
Texas Coronavirus Coverage Highlights
- When will Texas nursing homes be allowed to reopen to visitors?
- Texas students will return to school campuses this fall, Gov. Greg Abbott tells lawmakers
- LIST: Texas counties that have mandatory face mask orders
- More than 3,800 new Texas coronavirus cases, 17 more deaths
- TABC suspends three bars’ licenses for not following COVID-19 orders
National Coronavirus Coverage Highlights
- Some Americans are misusing bleach to fight coronavirus, CDC finds
- Florida breaks its record for virus cases in one day
- Cruise lines to suspend sailing from U.S. ports until September 15
- More Las Vegas resorts reopening, Luxor opens Thursday
For our full coverage of the cornonavirus outbreak, use the link below.
EverythingLubbock.com continues ongoing coverage of coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery efforts in Lubbock and the South Plains
If you need to report a change, cancellation, or closing, please email email@example.com. As a courtesy, please only report changes and not business as usual. Please include your name and title. A phone number can be helpful if we have questions. It is also tremendously helpful if email us from your official business email account.