Kiss The Cook: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
* 1 package (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese (or low-fat cream cheese), softened to room temperature
* 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* ¼ cup pumpkin puree
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* ½ cup chopped pecans
1. In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add milk, lemon juice, pumpkin and cinnamon; beat until combined.
2. In a small cup*, place 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, then 2 tablespoons of the pumpkin cream cheese mixture; repeat. Sprinkle pecans on top.
3. Repeat step two in other cups. Makes about 8-10 servings.
*Consider using a shot glass with only one layer for a smaller portion.