LUBBOCK, TX - Peach and Tomato Panzanella Salad
* 8-10 pieces crostini (from the Bakery)
* 2 large heirloom, sliced
* 2 white peaches, pits removed and sliced
* 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
* 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves or 2 tablespoons partially freeze dried chopped basil (from Produce)
* 1/3 cup sliced almonds
1. In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients.
2. Serve immediately.
The incident was reported before 11:00 a.m. in the 2500 block of East…
There were no winners in Friday night's drawing of one of the…
The accident was reported during the 9:00 hour in the 2000 block of…