MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of 2-year-old Corey Davis Jr. shared several photos with News 5 of the toddler who tragically lost his life on Thursday.
Mobile Police said Davis accidentally shot himself at the Red Roof Inn at I-65 and Dauphin.
The boy’s mother, Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler, were arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Investigators said the loaded gun was left in a place where Davis had easy access to it.
- Mom says 10-year-old son badly hurt by explosive disguised as Christmas ornament
- ‘It is completely absurd’: Biden campaign disputes ‘ridiculous’ pre-debate rumors
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- Solar storm brings northern lights to mainland US. Here’s how to watch
- Louisiana man accused of hiding in Florida 15-year-old’s bedroom, having sex since August