YAZOO COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – A father and son have been charged with aggravated assault for allegedly shooting at teens on a four-wheeler in Yazoo County.
According to Yazoo County Sheriff Jake Sheriff, the incident happened on Ridge Road around 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 27. Sheriff said 49-year-old Wade Twiner and his son, 25-year-old Lane Twiner, charged at the teens and fired shots. The teens were not injured.
Deputies responded to the scene and arrested the two suspects. Sheriff said more charges are pending, and the investigation is ongoing.
- Local leaders respond to the conviction of Derek Chauvin
- Police still looking for suspect as family seeks justice for hit-and-run that left a woman hospitalized
- Kristin Smart’s body was once buried in yard of home owned by suspect’s dad: Court docs
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death: affidavit
- April 20th, 2021 Evening Weather