ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – Orange Beach Police confirm a shark bit a 14-year-old in the Gulf of Mexico Friday afternoon.
It happened around 1 p.m. near the Phoenix 4 condominiums. Police say the 14-year-old was old near a sand bar when it happened.
Injuries appear to be minor and non life-threatening.
Note: A previous version of this story said the person bitten was 15 years old.
- City of Lubbock officials take questions from public in town hall
- Wish Wednesday: Whiskers for Wishes is wrapping up
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard