AMARILLO, Texas (PRESS RELEASE) — The following is a press release from the Amarillo VA Health Care System:
Beginning Monday, Sept. 27, the Amarillo VA Health Care System has altered its visitation policy to start allowing visitation in certain circumstance as identified below:
– 1 visitor at a time
– Must use Main Lobby
– Visitation Hours 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
– No one under 18 years of age
– 1 visitor at a time in the exam room (Non-COVID patients)
– Visitors will not be permitted to stay in the waiting room
– Encouraged to attend unaccompanied
– Care provider may escort the patient
– One escort for day surgery and Endo
Veterans with questions about visitation can call 806-355-9703 and press option 2. The Amarillo VA Health Care System will continue to evaluate the visitation policy as conditions change.
(Press release from the Amarillo VA Health Care System)
EverythingLubbock.com continues ongoing coverage of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), its impacts and vaccination efforts.