LUBBOCK, Texas (NEWS RELEASE) – The following is a news release from the Buddy Holly Center:
The Buddy Holly Center announces the line-up for the annual Summer Showcase Concert Series. Performances are every Thursday evening from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Meadows Courtyard, May 23 – August 22.
Since 2000, the Summer Showcase experience has offered something for every taste in live, original music. All concerts are free to the public and family friendly. Patrons will enjoy live music, food trucks, cash bar, and free children’s craft activities; all in the beautiful, shaded Meadows Courtyard. No outside beverages are allowed.
The schedule is as follows:
- 05/23 Element – R & B and Funk
- 05/30 Mike Pritchard – Rock & Roll
- 06/06 The Joe Trevino Band – Country
- 06/13 Giulia Millanta – Americana/Italian
- 06/20 The Eddie Beethoven Band– Rock & Roll
- 06/27 Nuclear Juarez – Tex/Mex Rock
- 07/11 Jenni Dale Lord– Pop/Country
- 07/18 Mariachi Los Galleros – Mexicano/Mariachi
- 07/25 Eddy Weir– Classic Rock
- 08/01 Wendy Colonna – Southern Soul
- 08/08 Darren Welch Group – Rock & Roll
- 08/15 Anthony Garcia – Rock, Blues and Spanish Guitar
- 08/22 Patricia Vonne – Country/Rock
The Summer Showcase Concert Series is funded through sponsorships and donations. The 2019 Music sponsors are South Plains Electric Cooperative, Lee Lewis Construction Inc., Covenant Health, Yellowhouse Dental, Tarpley Music, Visit Lubbock, Triple J Chophouse and Brew Co.,
Betenbough Homes, and FastSigns. The concert series is in collaboration with Civic Lubbock, Inc., the City of Lubbock, 105.7 King FM, Red Dirt Rebel, Latino Lubbock, and Scarborough Specialties.
Community support helps us keep the Summer Showcase Concert Series free to the public. If you would like to become a sponsor or make a contribution, please contact Jacqueline Marchildon at email@example.com, or call 806-775-3566.
(News release from the City of Lubbock)