LUBBOCK, Texas– The City of Lubbock Public Health Department partnered with Lubbock ISD to offer school vaccinations, as well as Pfizer COVID-19 vaccinations to students and parents in the month of June, according to a news release from the city.
Read the full news release for more information on the vaccination clinics below:
The City of Lubbock Public Health Department will work with LISD to offer school vaccinations as well as Pfizer COVID-19 vaccinations to students and parents during the month of June.
- Recipients of school vaccinations must be 4 years of age or older (Pre-K to college students) and uninsured or enrolled in Chip or Medicaid.
- School-Aged Vaccines: Dtap, MMR, VAR, IPV, Hepatitis A & B, MCV4 (Meningitis), HPV9 and MenB
- College Vaccines: MCV4 (Meningitis), HPV9 and Tdap
- Recipients of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination must be 12 years of age or older and are eligible regardless of insurance status.
- Each clinic will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
Walk-ins welcome. Recipients do not need to be enrolled in LISD to receive a vaccination.
For more information, call the Public Health Department at 806-775-2933.