LUBBOCK, Texas — Following Governor Greg Abbott’s announcement on Tuesday, barbershops, nail salons and hair salons can reopen on Friday, May 8th under certain guidelines.
Local salon, CapRock Salon Suites, said they are reopening on Friday, and want to reassure customers that they will be implementing the following safety protocols:
- CapRock Salon Suites will be opening Friday, May 8th
- We will strictly follow the safety guidelines set forth by State of Texas
- All Tenants & Customers are to wear masks
- 1 in/1 out policy per tenant space
- Customers are to wait in their vehicle until tenant is ready
- Tenants are responsible for disinfecting/sanitizing their units between each customer
- Each tenant has the right to refuse customer/clientele if they are symptomatic
- This is a family oriented Salon and safety for everyone is our major concern
- Each tenant will follow their own additional guidelines within their spaces
- Each tenant can decide whether they open up or not
- In an effort for our Salon tenants to readjust, rents were waived during the closure and an additional 2 weeks free rent has been provided for our current Salon Tenants.
- We are offering great incentives for New Tenants!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and inquiries.