LUBBOCK, Texas — Crews responded to a structure fire near 44th Street and Avenue D on Thursday afternoon, according to Lubbock Fire Rescue.

LFR said the call came in at 4:40 p.m. and crews arrived on scene at 4:44 p.m. According to LFR, no one was hurt in the fire, however, two dogs were killed.

Officials said upon arrival, fire crews saw smoke coming from a dog house in the backyard of the property. LFR said the fire was primarily contained to the dog house.

The Fire Marshal’s Office classified the fire as accidental. Officials said the fire was caused by a propane heater.