LUBBOCK, Texas — Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected across portions of the South Plains and the Rolling Plains beginning Monday afternoon through early Tuesday morning.
A few storms could be strong to severe, with the primary threat being damaging wind gusts. However, small hail will be possible with the strongest storms. Locally heavy rainfall could produce flooding in some locations.
The Storm Prediction Center has all South Plains and the Rolling Plains is under a “marginal” (level 1 out of 5) risk for severe weather Monday afternoon through early Tuesday morning.
Severe Weather Outlook:
Additional Weather Information:
- Airport (LPSIA) Arrivals and Departures
- KAMC News Facebook page
- KAMC Storm Team Weather Lab
- KLBK First Warning Weather Center
- KLBK News Facebook page
- KLBK Weather Facebook
- Lubbock Emergency Management website
- Lubbock Power & Light Outages
- Lyntegar Outages
- Radar — EverythingLubbock.com Interactive Radar
- Ron Roberts KAMC Facebook
- Severe Weather Resource Center from EverythingLubbock.com
- Traffic Cameras from the City of Lubbock
- TxDOT Cameras in Lubbock
- TxDOT Road Conditions
- SPEC Outages
- Xcel Outages