LUBBOCK, Texas (NEWS RELEASE) – The following is a news release from Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport:
From Monday, February 17, 2020 to Friday, February 21, 2020, a TSA PreCheck event will be held at the Silent Wings Museum. The Mobile Enrollment Center will be located in the parking lot, located at 6202 North I-27.
TSA PreCheck is a faster screening program that allows identified low-risk travelers to have a more efficient screening experience at many U.S. airports. TSA PreCheck travelers do not have to remove their shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts.
To sign up for the enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll:
- Access the application page here.
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment ”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at zip code/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Silent Wings Museum 2/17-2/21” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
Note: Appointments are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis so register as soon as possible.
To complete the application process, participants will need to bring proof of identity and citizenship like a valid U.S. passport. The application fee is $85 and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check or certified/cashier’s check.
(News release from the City of Lubbock/Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport)