LUBBOCK, Texas (NEWS RELEASE) — The following is a news release from Texas Tech University:
***Saturday’s ceremonies have been rescheduled and will take place at United Supermarkets Arena in anticipation of inclement weather. ***
Saturday’s ceremonies will be held at United Supermarkets Arena, 1701 Indiana Ave., in anticipation of inclement weather.
- The 9 a.m. ceremony will feature the Jerry S. Rawls College of Business and the Honors College.
- The 11 a.m. ceremony will feature the Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering, the J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of Visual & Performing Arts and the College of Architecture.
- The 1 p.m. ceremony will feature the College of Media & Communication and the College of Human Sciences.
- The 3 p.m. ceremony will feature the College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources, the College of Education and University Programs.
Due to the change in schedule, if any graduate is unable to attend their scheduled ceremony, they may come at a different time.
For more information about commencement, including maps and parking, visit the commencement website.
Outstanding students, chosen based on their all-around achievement, will carry banners representing their colleges. The banner bearers are:
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources: Taylor Schertz
- College of Architecture: Carissa Perez
- College of Arts & Sciences: Radha Patel
- College of Education: Danielle Murphy Baas
- College of Human Sciences: Nicholas Kendrick
- College of Media & Communication: Allison Catherine McCain
- Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering: Thomas Franklin Urech
- Graduate School: Ana Florencia Moyeda Carabaza
- Honors College: Hunter René Heck (Friday) and Jad Fadi Zeitouni (Saturday)
- Jerry S. Rawls College of Business: Sequoyah Perry III
- J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of Visual & Performing Arts: James Killebrew
- University Programs: Neil Munson
The highest-ranking spring graduates for each college/program are:
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources: Grace Avalon Baxter, animal science; Matthew Lane Blalock, agribusiness; Megan Catherine Dunn, agricultural communications; Sarah-Jane French, animal science; Chase Harris Gibson, agribusiness; Devin Edward Gonzales, animal science; Jansen Christopher Ivie, natural resources management; Alexandra Mary Lee, plant and soil science; Timothy Martin Lilly, agricultural and applied economics; Morgan Elizabeth Miller, agricultural communications; Allison Grace Morgan, agricultural and applied economics; Avery Lynn Price, agricultural communications; Sherrie Louise Ray, agricultural communications and agricultural education; Creigh Alice Rourke, agricultural communications; Taylor Beth Schertz, animal science; Madison Raye Schumacher, agricultural education; Kamlynn Christina Thomas, animal science; Tatum Anne Whitewood, animal science
- College of Architecture: Carissa Perez, architecture
- College of Arts & Sciences: Andrea Daniela Aguirre, biochemistry; Ameer Shaham Ahmed, biochemistry; Kaitlyn Elizabeth Xing Aldridge, English; Kort Austin Alexander, biology; Amanda Michelle Arrington, political science; Georgia Rae Joann Atkins, cell and molecular biology; Robert Bradley Baunach, psychology; Mark Andrade Bazemore, biology; Sai Pranathi Bingi, microbiology; Lindsey Ellen Bishop, biochemistry; Elizabeth Anne Black, political science; Kimberly Mae Brown, psychology; Eric Stanton Bui, biochemistry; Spencer Ben Burress, kinesiology; Avery Providence Caddell, kinesiology; Garrett Michael Casey, history and political science; William Patrick Derrick, general studies; Gabriella Esperanza Galindo, psychology; Kirtana Rebecca George, microbiology; Michelle Ghassan Ghazzawi, sociology; Greyson Matthew Gilliam, political science; Camille Blaire Gonzalez, psychology; Hunter René Heck, philosophy and Spanish; Cameron Grace Hekkert, sport management; Valerie Aileen Hernandez, biology; Lauryn Leigh Hill, psychology; Hannah Rachael Jackson, biology; Suyash Jain, microbiology; Wooyoung Jang, microbiology; Mallory Brooke Jenkins, Spanish; Hunter Grady Johnson, geography; William Zach Kariampuzha, microbiology; Jason Lee Land, political science; Irin Rachel Luke, biochemistry; Tanuj Mahendru, general studies; Eduardo Martinez III, kinesiology; Reagan Chase Martinez, political science; Sheena Lynn Maughan, kinesiology; Rozenn Kenny Moundounga Itoumba, microbiology; Summer Marie Nicholson, kinesiology; Christian R. Ormord, economics; Radha S. Patel, cell and molecular biology and general studies; Shruti Ashish Patel, microbiology; Murfi Meaghan Pergrem, social work; Lauren Evelyn Prince, psychology; Priyadarshini Rajkumar, physics; Peyton Wade Redman, history; Cameron Ronald Ray Sanders, psychology; Meredith Suzanne Satterwhite, kinesiology; Dzmitry Savitski, biology; Rebecca Elizabeth Schneider, microbiology; Isha Rakesh Shura, microbiology; Jamie Karen Simmons, psychology and social work; Maren Joann Smith, English; Logan Christopher Smoot, biochemistry; Samantha Snyder, kinesiology; Brooklyn Claire Strafuss, sport management; Varshini Venugopal Suresh, biology; Joshua Lee Svacek, biology; Geoff Jacob Thomas, cell and molecular biology; Mary E. Turner, languages and cultures; Thomas Franklin Urech, computer science and mathematics; Joseph Andrew Vance, psychology; Halee N. Vaughan, global studies and political science; Saryn Anneke Vrij, international economics; Coltyn Michael Wagnon, biochemistry; Peyton Mitchell Wakefield, history and political science; Jack Anthony Weiland, mathematics
- College of Education: Danielle Murphy Baas, education; Grace McCauley Matson, education
- College of Human Sciences: Jill Marie Stinson, counseling and addiction recovery sciences; Angela De Cicco Crouch, early childhood education; Jessica Michelle Ebert, early childhood education; Helen Faye Jennings, early childhood education; Trisha Dissenger, family and consumer sciences education; Maley Malayne Mader, human development and family sciences; Emma Catherine Scott, human development and family sciences; Mackenzie Sherwood, human development and family sciences; Saydie Mijoy Favila, human sciences; Jerry Halasz, human sciences; June Yeonsang Lee, human sciences; Juana Rodriguez Espinos, interior design; Abigael Marie Zarate, nutritional sciences and dietetics; Caroline Biltz, nutrition; Christyn Elizabeth Harkins, nutrition; Justin Alvarado Miramontes, personal financial planning; Leoncio Emilio Luis Gutierrez, restaurant, hotel and institutional management; McKenzi Lee Bertelsen, retail management; Madison Elizabeth Everage, retail management; Leigha Noel Freeman, retail management; Caycee Patrice Holson, retail management
- College of Media & Communication: Allison Catherine McCain, advertising and communication studies; Hallie Alexandria Ivey, creative media strategies; Javier Christopher Smith, creative media strategies; Kylee Michelle Bernhardt, communication studies; Madalyn Rae Harris, media strategies; Mackenzie Elise Bordelon, public relations; Grace Madison Bryant, public relations; Matalee Mae Fangman, public relations; Cassandra Elise Young, public relations
- Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering: Syed Nouman Azhar, chemical engineering; Lorenzo Tomas Guerra, chemical engineering; Hannah Marie Harris, chemical engineering; Donald Patrick McGrorey, chemical engineering; Tram Thi Ngoc Nguyen, chemical engineering; Ishpinder Singh Walia, chemical engineering; Farshad Bolouri, computer engineering; Jared Paul Causey, computer engineering; Amarachi Ann Ugo Otisi, computer engineering; Reagan Matthew Schulte, computer engineering; Nicholas Laurent Cleaver, computer science; Dalton Leon Eschberger, computer science; Rajeev Keshan Goonie, computer science; Saransh Kalra, computer science; Jaeseong Kim, computer science; Adeetya Prashant Kulkarni, computer science; Katlyn Lynette Lloyd, computer science; Nhi Ngoc Yen Nguyen, computer science; Onyenkachi Udokanma Ngwaba, computer science; Rahil Bhavesh Patel, computer science; Vu Nguyen Pham, computer science; Yorick Majik Sanders, computer science; Shashank Shrestha, computer science; Nghiem Vinh Truong, computer science; Thomas Franklin Urech, computer science; Ryan Christopher Amyette, electrical engineering; Jacob Todd Cummins, electrical engineering; Kyle Joseph Fiordalis, electrical engineering; Samuel Grant Garrett, electrical engineering; David Zachary Graves, electrical engineering; Nicholas Calvin Harrison, electrical engineering; Joshua Lee Hawkins, electrical engineering; Ian Blake Larue, electrical engineering; Daniel Pimbi, electrical engineering; Tristin Maria Scherpereel, electrical engineering; Babacar Seck, electrical engineering; Alayna Emelda Dublin, environmental engineering; Jessica Ann LaFond, environmental engineering; Jasmine Nicole Workman, environmental engineering; Thomas Augustine Donohue, mechanical engineering; Sean Richard Gill, mechanical engineering; Jace Sawyer Henry, mechanical engineering; Brita Kristiina Jumisko, mechanical engineering; Adam Kendrick, mechanical engineering; Jacob Harlan Labrant, mechanical engineering; Andrew Thomas McLaughlin, mechanical engineering; Hannah Nicole Nash, mechanical engineering; Tehya Shey Pavelka, mechanical engineering; Zachary Thomas Russell, mechanical engineering; Anthony Wayne Vogel, mechanical engineering; Reid C Watts, mechanical engineering; Johny Nawej Yav, mechanical engineering; Alexander Cole Davis, petroleum engineering
- Honors College: Hunter René Heck, philosophy and Spanish
- Jerry S. Rawls College of Business: Chinenye Aaron Agbakwu, management; Camden Douglas Anderson, marketing; Amanda Christine Bippus, supply chain management; Connor Wiley Brack, information technology; Maximillian Ryan Castillo, finance; Madison Elyse Emswiler, accounting; Yamile Flores Faudoa, supply chain management; Nisha Gurung, accounting MSA; Natasha Anne Hicks, management; Kyndsey Dawn Jones, management; Maxwell Edward McLeod, accounting and finance; Alyson Victoria Moran, accounting MSA; Emma Elizabeth Parmer, accounting MSA; Christopher A. Patterson, accounting MSA; Seth Garrett Paulger, accounting; Sequoyah Perry III, finance; Madeline Mowbray Richardson, accounting MSA and finance; Mark Alan Richardson, accounting; James Owen Tedore, accounting MSA; Jason T. Torres, information technology; Alimatou Traore, finance; Cameron A. Warren, accounting; Kyle Andrew Watts, finance; Phillip Laurence Williams, information technology and marketing; Jad Fadi Zeitouni, accounting; Lamia Zuberi, management
- J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of Visual & Performing Arts: James Edward Berry, music; James Reace Killebrew, art; Christopher Ryan Mehrafshan, music
- University Programs: Andrew Goodman, university studies; Neil Munson, applied arts and sciences
(News release from Texas Tech University)