LUBBOCK, Texas — Mac Davis was laid to rest Monday in Lubbock during a private ceremony. The public was invited to participate in the “homecoming” procession to honor the life of Davis.
Use the video link above to watch a replay of the first clip (1 of 3). Use the video players below to watch clips 2 and 3. App users can CLICK HERE for an alternate view of the video players.
Caldwell Entertainment said last week the public was encouraged to park along Canyon Lake Drive around Lake 6, leading up to the Lubbock Cemetery.
Davis died September 29 at the age of 78 after heart surgery.
And, yes, for anyone wondering. They buried him in Lubbock, Texas in his jeans.
- Twitter account says Lubbock native Mac Davis ill, Dolly Parton asks for prayers
- Friends, fans show support for ‘critically ill’ Mac Davis
- Country Music Legend Mac Davis passes away Tuesday evening
- Country star and hit Elvis songwriter Mac Davis dies at 78
- Lubbock legend Mac Davis dies at age 78